"I wish for those I love this New Year an opportunity to earn sufficient, to have that which they need for their own and to give that which they desire to others, to bring into the lives of those about them some measure of joy, to know the satisfaction of work well done, of recreation earned and therefore savored, to end the year a little wiser, a little kinder and therefore a little happier."
January 1, 1937 Eleanor Roosevelt
Boy am I ready for this new year, not to mention decade! After blood sugar control problems over the last few months, skin cancer and the following surgery, not to mention this on-going headache for the last 6+ weeks, I am ready for a new start!
On my resolution list thus far:
1. More consistant blogging: I am shooting for a minimum of once a week!
2. Website for my jewelry: Which will be at www.coliebugandcompany.com
3. Monthly paperwork: I'm am not waiting for the end of the year this time around!
4. New product: Always ongoing, but would love to put out something new and exciting once a week! Maybe that will be part of my weekly blog?! I am also aiming to spend part of a day each week doing just that, working on new ideas!
5. More torch time: Making time each week to work at the torch!
Ok, that may be enough of a list...for now anyway! Have a great weekend everyone!